Everyday is a Reminder of How Blessed I Am !!

Remember the post order are from most current to the past ones.

Monday, December 5, 2011

Thankful

As the holidays are upon us, I find myself more thankful then ever. I am so thankful that I have such a supportive family, caring friends, and prayful church family and more. We never know how many more Thanksgivings or Christmas memories we will have the opportunity to make, so my goal is to make sure each one counts. I have gotten better about not letting fear overcome me each day. Maybe its medication or maybe its the fact that I keep my mind busy at all times with other things. I just want to have many many more memories with my family. I am trying to focus more on the positive. This past friday I had a biopsy done from a place on my back. Please pray it comes back negative. I am still doing the three times a week Interferon injections. The leg pain is better, except the days I work several twelve hour shifts in a row. The fatigue seems to be improving. Maybe my body is finally getting use to it all. The nausea comes & goes. My husband is so wonderful. He keeps me going day by day. I still have problems trying to cut back my sugar intake, especially at this time of year, but I am working on it. I will try to keep more updates. I went into a bubble there for awhile, not wanting to talk about the beast...isolating myself from people, but working my way back to getting my life back.....one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment