Everyday is a Reminder of How Blessed I Am !!

Remember the post order are from most current to the past ones.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

peace

wow...after reading the last post that i posted, i think i was having a full anxiety attack while writing. i have been off work the past five days and have started to feel more peace. peace is something that has never come easy for me.i tend to worry about everything, just like my mom. my husband on the other hand doesnt worry much at all. this weekend he says to me,   melanoma is a thing of your past, unless it comes up again dont look back....and if it does come back we will deal with it then. he makes it sound so easy.  another thing that happened this week, we found ourselves in a situation where we were in need of some help. i sent out a prayer request and the number of people that showed up to help was just overwhelming. we are so blessed to have such caring people in our lives.
i am working the next couple days and i am looking forward to spending the day with my mom at a womens health conference on friday. i hope my fears continue to get better each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment